Fundamentals of Music Level - 1 (Part - 4)
This course will give you further insight into the concept of raags like Jaati, improvisation in raags and in-class practical experience of singing a Chhota Khayaal Bandish along with Sargams in Raag Bhopali.
In order to track the students’ progress- the students will be given assignments which are to be duly completed throughout the course.
| 3 Months
| 1 Hour
Step by step guidance from their course instructor
Access to course ebook with carefully curated notations
Reference videos for concepts taught in class
Class recordings for review and practice
Anyone above the age of 7, who is :
- An existing KKALA student who has cleared ‘Fundamentals of music L3’
- New students that have taken and cleared the pre assessment test defined for this level.
The pre assessment for this level will require students to
- Answer questions based on the raag system of Hindustani classical music.
- Sing a Chhota Khayaal bandish along with sargams in teentaal - in any raag of their choice.
- Sing moderately difficult phrases with proper swar sthaan.