Fundamentals of Music Level - 3
This course covers theoretical and practical knowledge about the Raag system in Hindustani music and in-class experience of singing a Chhota Khayaal bandish in Raag Yaman - a foundation raag.
In order to track the students’ progress- the students will be given assignments which are to be duly completed throughout the course.
| 3 Months
|| 1 Hour
Step by step guidance from their course instructor
Access to course ebook with carefully curated notations
Reference videos for concepts taught in class
Class recordings for review and practice
Anyone above the age of 7, who is :
- An existing KKALA student who has cleared ‘Fundamentals of music L2’
- New students that have taken and cleared the pre assessment test defined for this level.
The pre assessment for this level will require students to
- Be familiar with concept of rhythm and taal.
- Have knowledge of basic taals like teentaal.
- Improvise and perform paltas in both sargam and aakar form.