Fundamentals of Music Level - 2
This course covers elaborate theoretical and in-class practical experience on the fundamentals of rhythm in Hindustani music and various techniques to correctly sing in time. Additionally, students will also get exercises on vocal control and stability.
In order to track the students’ progress- the students will be given assignments which are to be duly completed throughout the course.
| 3 Months
|| 1 Hour
Step by step guidance from their course instructor
Access to course ebook with carefully curated notations
Reference videos for concepts taught in class
Class recordings for review and practice
Anyone above the age of 7, who is :
- An existing KKALA student who has cleared ‘Fundamentals of music L2’
- New students that have taken and cleared the pre assessment test defined for this level.
The pre assessment for this level will require students to
- Sing palta variations in shuddha swaras (aaroh-avroh).
- Answer basic theoretical questions on Hindustani classical music.
- Sing a bhajan or bandish of your choice.